Friday, 28 March 2014

Sorry Readers

This blog has been active for less than a week so I know I don't really have readers but as for those who somehow manager to stumble on here, whether those in search of female football (or soccer)  news, information or for some alternative reason, this apology is for you.
I really wanted to do a match report on all the u17 games after watching them but I had an early test, lots of interviews and paperwork to do.
I know the pain of searching for valid Women's football information on the internet and not finding exactly what you are looking for and that's part of the motivation of starting this, even if it's just posting the obvious.
I really hope to do this often so please accept my apology.
I'll try to compress all the match reports somehow in the next post, probably as a round up, like I've been doing for a while.
Thanks for all your Views.
Sam.
...yeah and please do try and comment on the posts. Feed back is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!
Thank You : )